Finding the products that work best for your skin is like winning a gold medal after a marathon. It’s a long process, it’s tiring and there are hurdles with trial and error, but when you do get it right it’s best to stick to what works. The best part is finding local accessible beauty products that are natural and you won’t be out of your stock for long. So follow the recommended steps below and benefit from the importance of a proper skincare routine morning and night.
- Wash your face with a cleanser Bubblz, Face Wash which is packed with nutrient-rich tea tree oil for a multitude of beauty benefits.
- Dry face using a tissue not a towel that may have unwanted bacteria transfer to your face, then use a hydrating toner such as Areej, Rose Water . Which is safe and gentle for all skin types.
- Next apply a vitamin C serum which is key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion. Here at Source Beauty we love Kolagra, Serum . Apply a face cream for all day moisture, Saskia, French Rose Face Cream.
- Then apply a light SPF to help protect your skin throughout the day. The new Kolagra SPf +50 is great for daily use.
- Wash your face with the same cleanser you used in the morning.Then apply a toner, depending on your skin’s needs you can use the same morning toner or if you have combination or oil skin, Body Bloom, Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner is great for balancing your skin.
- Apply an eye cream like Kolagra, Eye Cream is thick enough to stay put while you sleep yet gentle enough to spread.
- Vitamin C serum is also great to use in the evenings, to help reduce pigmentation.
- Lastly an evening face cream, which can be the same as the morning.
Bonus Points For Deep Weekly Treatments
- Hydrating face mask (once or twice a week) it’s best to do this in the evenings try Saskia, Rose Clay Mask .
- Face scrub (twice a week) remove all the dead skin cells and dirt that builds up quicker when you live in a city. Try Smack That Scrub, Pampering Facial Scrub for normal to dry skin.
Image Credit: Pinterest